Counterparty Credit Risk Management with TIBCO Spotfire Software
Anticipate exposure, respond fast, mitigate losses
Are your counterparty credit risk capabilities able to respond rapidly?
Can you effectively identify and assess trends using historical data?
Do you need to provide daily or even hourly reports?
Can you identify portfolio segments that require active monitoring?
Can you monitor overexposure and take advantage of new information such as credit data?
Robust counterparty credit risk (CCR) management has never been so important. The objective is to provide the most relevant information so your teams can make better, faster decisions. Enhanced analytics and predictive capabilities are vital components, and with the right analytics tool, you can anticipate potential exposures and mitigate losses.
Assess risk exposure simply, easily, cost-effectively.
TIBCO SpotfireⓇ analytics is easy to use software. Start getting the most from your data now. Spotfire financial sector customers are finding success, even without an analytics expert or a lot of learning time. The software makes it easy to aggregate and wrangle data and build intuitive dashboards. And you can advance to predictive analytics at low cost and low risk.
Calculate risk, risk-free for 30 days.
Spotfire software is a game-changer for small and midsized financial services businesses. Its intuitive visualizations help users make actionable, data-driven decisions quickly. See some of the ways TIBCO software is being used in counterparty credit risk reporting and more in our TIBCO Spotfire Interactive demo, then, try Spotfire free for 30 days!
- Analyze historical risk data to identify and assess trends.
- Monitor period-to-period portfolio changes to detect uncharacteristic movements.
- Adjust reporting frequencies as needed to assist in data investigations.
- Protect against portfolio deterioration using active monitoring and mitigation strategies.
- Monitor overexposure by determining limits based on specific dimensions such as industry, geography, product type, and risk rating.
- Quickly access visual drill-downs to granular detail.
- Easily identify and investigate outliers and anomalies.
- Generate supercharged reports.
- Use the full-featured data discovery toolset to dramatically reduce time to insight.
- Ramp up quickly with the AI-driven recommendation engine.
- Fuse visual and predictive analytics and algorithmic decision-making.
- Quantify, anticipate, and explain changes through credit risk reporting.
- Perform what-if analyses to assess impacts in stressed market conditions.
- Calculate counterparty exposure to assess the probability of defaults and calculate recovery rates.
- Capture and consolidate elements of risk from all sources to gain insights.