If your product subscription qualifies, you will receive an email to renew your annual contract and save time using our renewal portal. If eligible, your renewal representative will set you up as a self-service customer; once this is done, you will be able to renew your subscriptions beginning 90 days from your end date.
To do this, simply follow the link that is sent to your email address and complete the checkout process. Your subscriptions and billing information will be automatically updated for you - just check out, and you’re all set!
- Disable any ad blockers or popup blockers in your browser, which may interfere with checkout.
- Follow the renewal link from your email.
Verify that your subscriptions are accurate
- Add any additional licenses or deployments you need for your business and proceed to checkout
Verify your contact information. Your information should be automatically displayed; however, you may adjust it at this time.
- Select a payment method. Currently, self-service renewals supports credit card payments, uploaded copies of physical Purchase Orders or Order Forms (Listed as "Upload Purchase Order", and electronically signed Order Forms (Listed as "Order Form / Invoice"). If you’re paying by credit card, simply enter your information and confirm your purchase. If you’re using a purchase order or order form, you’ll be prompted to upload it when selecting the payment method.
If you wish to pay by electronic invoice, select Order Form / Invoice and a copy of your order form will be automatically generated for you.
- Confirm your order. That’s it, you’re done! You’ll receive an order confirmation email immediately, and your order will be processed within 1-2 business days of payment.