TIBCO Statistica™ Modeler allows users to execute ad-hoc analytics with scientific graphs and plots. In addition, use the code-free, drag-and-drop workspace to create analytic workflows. Users can also create code nodes in Spark, Python, C#, R, or Visual Basic
- Analytics for descriptive statistics
- Forecasting, regression, exploratory data analysis
- Quality control, multivariate statistical process control (SPC)
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Business rules engine
- The weight of evidence for binning predictors
- Machine learning
- Automated neural networks
- PMML code deployment
Additional Support Information
- Bronze support level offers updates and support coverage 8hrs/day Monday through Friday excluding public holidays.
- Silver support level offers coverage 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week from TIBCO Support Web and TIBCO support centers worldwide.
All products are annual subscriptions. Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.